Watermore Court sits prominently on a crossroads at Pinhoe and Mount Pleasant Road. The City centre and all it has to offer is a brief walk away. The Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital and both the Streatham and St Luke’s campuses of the University of Exeter are within a 10-minute walk. The location ought to make the apartment of immediate interest to investment purchasers.
The Cathedral City of Exeter has a population of over 125,000, a successful and expanding University and growing Business and Science Parks. The City offers a broad range of shopping outlets, restaurants, coffee houses, private schools and enjoys excellent road, rail and air links. The city is also accessible to the coast and Dartmoor.
Call: 01392 860 783
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Two bedroom City centre apartment
- Dual aspect living room with views
- Kitchen & bathroom
- Some 'freshening up' required
- Secondary glazing & panel heating
- Allocated off road parking
- An ideal first home or investment